Thursday, May 06, 2004

There once was a man from Nantucket.


No, really. Nantucket is a decent sized place, I'm sure there's been at least ONE man to come from there...


Quick squirrel story (no really, I'm not obsessed, honest. I just tend to notice them more):

I was walking to work yesterday, and passing one of the older, less "kept" houses (there's a few along the way that are rented by college students, so the upkeep isn't very passable). The sides of the house are pretty nasty, and the doorway has an eaves/overhang. Well, apparently a squirrel was on there, because he either fell off, or tried to scamper down the side of the house and failed miserably. He landed next to the stairs, and quickly sat up and grabbed the tall weed in front of him as if to hide behind it in embarassment. I thought it was rather humorous. The squirrel didn't seem to be hurt physically, only his pride.

No comments: