Friday, December 17, 2004

I've been told I need to update my blog. Well, just a little bit then.

Jay built me a new computer, an Athlon 1600, with 512 megs of ram. It turned out to be defective. So now I'm back on my p2 300 mhz with 128 megs of ram (running XP no less!).

Anyways, it takes me almost 4 months to get the thing set up, and to get back online (hence the delay of my return post). I've been trying to redo my website, and finally have a logo I'm happy with. It's been suggested I do my website almost blog style, which isn't a half bad idea. I *might* wind up moving this blog to my home site, because I don't know if I relish the idea of doing two simultaneous blogs.

On the other hand though, my home site blog could be a more creative outlet, and this one could be for my rants as per. We'll see how ambitious I get.

No comments: