Friday, September 09, 2005

What's that you say? A new link?

The eagle eyed among you may have noticed there's a new link on the right side of the page. Are You Drawing At Me? is a new sister blog to this one. The purpose? Well, the first post is a mission statement ;), but if you choose not to click the link, I'll tell you: it's designed to be a periodic update/showcase for my artwork. Yes, I have a website that's linked there too, but I don't intend to update my website for every little new image I create. But I will be posting it to my new blog. Every so often, I'll take a select few images that I've posted there, and update my site with them. However, not everything I post will go on my website (for various reasons), so don't expect that you can just visit my main site occassionally and see all I have to offer!

Expect the first new images to be hitting the blog soon...

No comments: