Friday, March 31, 2006

More List-isty Goodness

I wasn't officially tagged, but I purloined this from Shrew:

accent - I have a single word accent. From my time spent in North Carolina, I don't get "tired", I get "tarred". Don't know why. Other than that, I've had people tell me they can't tell where I'm from because I have no accent whatsoever.
booze of choice - bailey's irish creme
chore i hate - cleaning the kitchen/livingroom
dog or cat - 1 dog, 3 cats
essential electronics - my computer, of course!
favorite perfume/cologne - I like Nautica, although deodorants are becoming so perfumy nowadays, who even needs colognes?
gold or silver - I don't wear jewelry, but I am a little partial to silver.
hometown - brentwood, new york
insomnia - depends on how you define insomnia...
job title - O2 to CO2 converter
kids - ha!
living arrangment - here and there.
most admired trait - in others? Honesty, sense of humor, intelligence (but not snobbiness)
number of sexual partners - nada, zip, zero, zilch.
overnight hospital stays - More (since january 2005) than I'd care for...
phobia - dying
quote - my all time favorite/most often used quote: "huh?"
religion - christian
siblings - one older sister
time i wake up - whenever
unusual talent/skill - I'm multilingually illiterate. I can't read in several languages :Þ
vegetable i refuse to eat - cauliflower. Yuk!
worst habit - I'm a bit of a recluse
x-rays - Chest mostly
yummy foods i make - Chili, various egg dishes, and a few personal recipes :)
zodiac sign - gemini

No comments: