Thursday, February 05, 2004

The Squirrel Conspiracy, part Deux.

No sooner did I write what I did yesterday, about the squirrels 'new' winter habits, than TWICE this morning, when I went to the bathroom, they were no where to be found.

Are they intelligent squirrels, reading my blog? How did they find out about the blog? Do they have some kind of inside informant? Is there a spy in the store? There is a vent behind me, and there's that shield bug (it's a type of beetle) that seems to have survived by being in the store despite the winter onslaught. Are the squirrels secretly feeding him, in return for vital information on me and what I'm doing at the store? If so, why are they so interested? What fiendish little plans are they hatching? When I mentioned yesterday about them being cannibalistic, did it bother them that I know so much about them? And my biggest concern...

Is it just the squirrels, or are there other rodents/insects/small animals involved in this conspiracy?

I'll keep you informed of any updates. But if I suddenly don't... beware the squirrels...

No comments: