Sunday, January 23, 2005

Anybody want a roommate?

I can be quite entertaining and amusing, and I'm darn cute, too. I am good at driving the women away lots of things, and can be quite handy too.

In other news, my body has started to adjust to the diet, and I'm finding I may need to find a safe way to increase it a little (I'm only eating about 1100 calories a day, which is even 400 calories shy of a weightloss diet!). I'm started to become more active (doesn't really feel like I am though), and my body is burning more calories. The biggest problem is sodium. It's almost impossible to get away from! Even without added salt, "healthy foods" even contain certain amounts. I know we need some in our bodies, and that the recommended 2400 mg a day are recommended for a reason, but it's still darn difficult... I'm trying to keep my stress down, but my selfish nephew isn't really helping (hence the title).

I know I'll pull through, but I seriously am considering moving out. I love mom, and feel bad for her in that I'm the only person here who doesn't aggravate her, but what has to be, has to be...

No comments: