Friday, February 10, 2006

Just a Quick Note...

Since I know most of the people who read my blog are women (I'm not being chauvenistic, I just happen to know that most of the people who read this and generally respond are female), I want you all to do me a favor:

If I ever become the subject of one of those "I love you but you don't love me back" type posts (or poems, or whatever), please smack me. Seriously. Even if I didn't even have a clue, feel free to clue me in. I think the only worse thought than not ever experiencing love again, is to find out that there's someone out there who does want to share her love with you, and you (I) were either oblivious, or just didn't care. And if (and honestly, I can't imagine why) there does happen to be such a lady out there, please let me know. At the very least I want to acknowledge it (even if I honestly can't share it, I don't want to be that 'unrequited love'). That being said, I find the prospect of such a being being out there remote and even preposterous at times, but hey, all things are possible, who am I to turn a blind eye? :)


In case you're wondering, I wrote this because there's a couple of blogs I frequent (and many more I've read in passing) that basically deal with this issue (the blogger caring deeply for someone who barely acknowledges her existence), and frankly, it saddens me that such things occur...

Okay, enough sentimentality. Where's my damn beer, woman?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: