Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Three Week - Day Four

Topic: Aside from the obvious (watch/wallet, etc), list three items that can be found in your pockets or purse.

  1. Lip Balm
    Usually Chapstick, but I'm not above going for the flavorful alternatives. The last three pack I bought had french vanilla, citrus, and almond scents. And no, they weren't lip gloss.

  2. Albuterol Inhaler
    I don't actually have asthma, but I am prone to breathing problems (usually due to GERD or anxiety). So it's not as effective against those (I had to use it when I had severe bronchitis), but it still helps sometimes (unless it's GERD).

  3. Old Receipts/Scraps of Paper
    and lots of them! Mostly paper, or a card with my last few doctors appointments, etc. I only tend to clean out my jacket pockets when I need to put something in them and there's not enough room.




And just so nobody has to scroll down unnecessarily:

My "Three Week" tags:
Reciprocal - Beginnings
Chelle - It's my Escape
Shrew - The Taming
Brenda - Planet Brenda

No comments: