Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Three Week - The End

Well, I'm actually cutting it off at day six for several reasons:
1] spending friday in the hospital¹, I missed a day in the cycle.
2] Technically it was a week (from sunday to sunday).
3] Even though I did have a seventh topic (Three School Memories), I honestly can't remember what I had in mind when I chose the topic (aside from a girl borrowing my chocolate milk, so she could fill a condom with it and hit someone with it).

Is it a cop out? Maybe. I don't think so. We got 6 in, and I think the project was interesting. I intend (hopefully) not only do do a "Three Week" every year, but come up with other blog projects (blojects? <- you read it here first!) for my own use, and that of other blogging buddies.

That being said, I'd like to thank everyone who participated (or intend to participate). It's an interesting (but hopefully non-intrusive) way to get to know the people we blog with. And if you see "Three Week" pop up on MySpace, you can blame me ;)

¹speaking of hospital visits, I hear Shrew (the Taming ) spent a few days in one. Hope you're feeling better now dear, if not, get well soon!

No comments: