Saturday, January 28, 2006

Retroactive Tag: Five Guilty Pleasures

Shrew retroactively tagged me (my term for tagging me after she'd already tagged the 'required' number of people), so I don't feel obligated to tag anyone myself Image hosting by Photobucket

So here's my list, in no particular order:


  • 99 cent stores. I LOVE them! I could spend 20 bucks a week just at dollar store and always walk away happy.

  • Japanese Giant Monster movies (Daikaiju Eiga). I'll be the first to criticize them, but also the first to grab a seat and start watching.

  • Office supplies. Want to get me a great gift? A gift certificate to Staples or OfficeMax/Depot will get you far.

  • Vanilla. I get obsessive about it sometimes. Mostly in drink format.

  • ummmm... Sorry, Shrew. I did tell you I probably would only have a couple to list. Even the vanilla was pushing it a little.



Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: