Sunday, January 29, 2006

Three Week - Day One

Okay, I decided to do something "different". I'm starting "Three Week", which basically is this: Each day, I will post a topic, and list three items (following the requisite for the topic). I am going to tag several people at the beginning, and they will be tagged for each of the 7 days/topics. Anybody (and everybody) is more than welcome to develop their own "Three Week", and tag anybody they want to (just remember the basic rules: 7 topics, one for each day, and it must be something that can have at least 3 responses). I invite anybody who wants to, to reuse my topics (but don't tag me of course, since I'll have already answered them), or come up with a few of your own. So, without further adieu: Day One:

Topic: List three things that people online wouldn't normally know about you (the more detailed, the better).


  1. I have before, and in the near future plan to again, dye/color my hair. And I don't mean that Kool-aid or homemade peroxide bleach crap. I mean actual storebought, mix the creme and the liquid, use the safety gloves hair color.

  2. I'm an artist, and I love women (in the aesthetic sense), but I can't draw women well at all. In a similar case of irony, I'm a big Godzilla fan, but I can't draw buildings well either.

  3. I hate small cups. The smallest cup I use regularly is a 16 ounce cup, but more regularly I use a 24 or 32 ounce thermal mug.



My "Three Week" tags:
Reciprocal - Beginnings
Chelle - It's my Escape
Shrew - The Taming
Brenda - Planet Brenda

Okay, I admit, it's basically a who's who of my bloggage links, but hey, got to start somewhere Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: